Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dear daters,

About a million and a half people are posting this link, lately.  So, I thought I would too.  It's about dating people you know are wrong for you, and stopping doing that, and trusting God with your dating life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igCj3jsbcqs&feature=share

Other updates:
The Vampire story was not about me.  I've asked the girl who sent it in for a more detailed post soon.

I've been so quiet about dating because one of the guys I was dating for a while was awesome, but old, and wealthy.  So while it would make a great blogging story, I can't really discuss it for privacy reasons. (Read: you'd figure out who I was talking about)

I will be updating some blogs about dates with Nerd Conference (the guy I met in Vegas).  He's come out twice to visit me now.  And he still has that hot British Accent. Huzzah for being told you're hot with an accent. ;)

-W

No comments:

Post a Comment