Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dear Pilot,

We had a great first date.  You travel the world and we've been to a lot of the same places.  You were a little shy, but very handsome.  We had great conversation for the first date and actually closed the place down.

The next night, however, you asked me out again. For that night. Um no, not going to happen. Not in a million years.  Strike one.

Strike two occurred when we had dinner and then went back to your house to watch a movie.  You rented one movie, and I had zero say-so in it.  It was one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my entire life.  So awkward.  Making things worse, you showed me around your house.  While clean and large, it was devoid of furniture.  You are in your 40s, you should own some furniture by now.  What your house was full of, however, was cats. As in two. On your bed.  I have a giant dog.  So you having cats means that I will never spend the night with you ever.

(Seriously guys with cats and small yippy dogs... these will cockblock you more than anything else I can think of, except for possibly living with your mother)

Strike three was cancelling on a date and then not trying to reschedule for a week.  I understand that you may be busy, but you should at least keep me interested.

So, hot pilot, all the best. If you get rid of the cats, maybe we can talk.

xoxo,
W

No comments:

Post a Comment