Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dear Ahoy,

So the next day, I fully expected an apology from MG2.  She apologized to A1.  But the rest of us, she said not a word to.  Not even me, the person she was talking shit about all night, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

But here is how I felt better about myself.  While she was apologizing to A1, she was wearing her Mom swimsuit that was about the most unflattering cut I have ever seen on anyone.  Seriously it was all wrong on the bottom.  And I was in my bikini, letting my ab outline do the "fuck you" talking for me.  Winning, no?

So anyway, A1 and I hang out for the day, and the other girls split off into twosomes.  A1 and I, in our struggles to find the hotel pool, managed to get us on every VIP list in Las Vegas.  Sorry for Partying and Being Pretty.  Seriously, how we pulled that off when we looked hungover as hell, I'll never know. But I'm not complaining. I think A2 and L got on some guest lists too, but the ones A1 and I signed us up for had better drink specials, so that determined our destiny.

So, A1 and I decide to nurse our hangovers at the Cesar's Palace pool before we switched to our new hotel, Planet Hollywood Westgate.  Sloppy and Poundtown ask to join us, and we let them, because we needed the entertainment.  Best part: Sloppy and Poundtown asked to make sure MG2 wasn't with us, because they hated her guts.  She apparently hit on them a little too hard and didn't get a hint.  Plus, she was mean to them. Understandable.




So, late afternoon, A1 and I leave to go switch our hotels.  Our new suite at Westgate Towers was AMAZING. It was seriously like being on MTV's Real World, as you can see.

Well, MG2 was still being a bitch, and A1 wanted to go hang out with Sloppy some more, so I went along to chaperone, since A1 has a boyfriend.  We joined the boys at the Monte Carlo pool.  There in the most coordinated dude move ever, they did a divide and conquer and A1 split with Sloppy for the Lazy River. And then we switched.  So I was wingman with Poundtown.  He was hilarious.  From Texas. A twin.  It started to sound really familiar (hello Summer 2006 in Madrid with Frick/Frack/Micky/Minnie/Porter/VanDyke).

So Poundtown and I are hitting it off and we get back from the lazy river and Poundtown is all "let's go get some steak."  But A1 has just told Sloppy she has a boyfriend so they walk us back to our hotel, trying to devise a way to get out of dinner.  A1, you owe me a freakin steak.

So we get up to our room, and the other girls are hanging out in the HOT TUB IN OUR BEDROOM. Awesome. So A1 and I join in. MG2 immediately gets out, but not before rolling her eyes and sighing a lot. STFU MG2. I was just ignoring her at this point.  So we all got ready to go out, and we ended up going to Tryst.

On a Friday night, we had VIP from earlier in the day, so we didn't have to wait in the LONG ASS line, we got comped a round of drinks ($20 bucks each) and we didn't have to pay the cover (I heard it was $30, but that seems crazy).  Anyway, Tryst was awesome. Had a giant waterfall, great dance floor, etc.  The drinks were pricey, but I'm a girl so that doesn't really affect me.  So we're all dancing and having a good time. But not MG2.

A1 and A2's booty shaking soon leads a group of guys over to us.  Navy Boys. Ahoy.  So my navy guy eventually decides he wants to spend money on me like he is a sailor on leave, and I felt it was my patriotic duty to let him.  So he gets us a round of Patron shots, to the tune of $30 each.  Plus two Belevedere and pineapple drinks for me and him.  I am handing out the shots and as I hand one to MG2 she looks at me in disgust and goes "I don't do patron." Right in front of Navy.

Rude.

A2, seeing my blood boil at this hateful bitch not only being rude to me, but now to strangers who are generously buying her drinks, forced MG2 to take the shot.  But, MG2 then made another snotty comment right in front of Navy that "Why didn't he buy us all a mixed drink?"

Wtf.  You can't have it both ways MG2.  You can either be nice and social and say thank you like a decent human being.  Or you can call me a slut for getting free drinks, but if you take this route, then at least put your money where your mouth is.  Sit your fat ass in line for a few hours, pay a ridiculous cover and buy yourself all your drinks.  Otherwise, STFU.  Nobody wants to hear your nonsense.

So, Navy and I leave her ungrateful ass and go back to the dance floor.  We have a great time.  The highlight was the gay Indian guy (different from the first night) that fell in love with A2 had a danceoff with Navy. Best danceoff EVER.  Seriously, it made my night.

So, I'm having fun on the dance floor, when A2 comes up and asks me why I want to leave. Huh? I don't want to leave, I'm having fun.  Apparently, MG2 had told A2 that A1 and I had told her (MG2) that we were ready to leave. A2, thought this was weird and confirmed that neither A1 nor I had ever said anything of the sort.  In fact, we hadn't seen MG2 since we left the bar area.  Yup, turns out MG2 was just trying to get everyone to go home because she was not having fun.

You have as much fun as you make, MG2.  So A1 and A2 and I hung out with our Navy boys for a while longer. Navy turned out to be a TERRIBLE kisser, so when our feet started hurting, we headed back to the hotel. But I was FURIOUS at MG2's rude behavior.

SFP and BP, MG2.

-W

No comments:

Post a Comment