Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dear Mean Girl (Part 2)

Tonight you really showed your true colors.  I didn't hang out with you all day. I was hanging out with A2 and L. We were supposed to meet up for happy hour at this really great restaurant that I adore.  You and A1 decided to go to a sushi restaurant happy hour instead. I don't eat sushi, so we said we would join you guys after we ate.

By the time we finish up eating, you and A1 are wasted. Loud and obnoxious wasted.  But we join you at the bar to chitchat before it was time to get ready.  A2 and L are seated next to two rather goodlooking guys, Sloppy and Poundtown.  They started a friendly banter.  After a bit, A2, L and I head upstairs to get ready.  You and A2 stay down at the restaurant with the boys to get your flirt on.  Unfortunately for you, you have put on a lot of weight, but your bitchy attitude has remained in place.

You called the boys assholes and douchebags to their face.  While trying to sit in their lap.  In a bar stool.  Seriously, did you expect that to go over well.  Nevertheless, Sloppy got A2's number and texted her that he needed to go upstairs to our room to charge his phone. A2 said no.  Why?  Because we had 6 girls in various stages of undress and 4 of the 6, including you had boyfriends. That's when the shit hit the fan.

A2 and I were in our room, across the hall and two doors down when we hear YELLING.  You are bitching A1 out because she didn't agree to let the boys in the room.  Her theory being that Sloppy and Poundtown could meet A3, who wasn't even at the restaurant.  And I hate to be mean, but I doubt they would have even been interested, if you know what I mean.

So I come over to your room and Holy Moley, I walk in and find you screaming at A1 about how much she has changed into a slut because of my bad influence.  Seriously.  You proceeded to continue to talk shit about me.  While I was standing right there.  Why am I a slut?  Because I accept free drinks from guys at bars.  Seriously, that's it.

But I decided to take the high road and not get into it with you, because you were being ridiculous and not making any sense.  And arguing with drunk people when I could be out and about enjoying my vacation, didn't seem like the smartest idea.

Meanwhile, I had been texting back and forth with Nerd Conference throughout the day, so I was ready to go out and flirt.  So we finally left your crying, pouting, tail in the room and went to the Palms.  We went to the Playboy Club and then to Moon.  Moon has a crazy nice balcony area overlooking the strip.  It was awesome.

Nerd Conference and friends met us out again. The rest of the girls went back to the hotel room, but since I had about zero desire to go back on the off chance that you were still up, I stayed out with the guys.  We drank and talked at the Bellagio and then I went to Nerd Conference's kick ass room at the Palazzo.  It had an amazing view.  I had definite room envy.

We made out for a few and then I got a cab back to our hotel.  I thought that maybe you would get your shit together the next day and the bitchiness was just you being drunk and obnoxious.

I was proved wrong.

-W

No comments:

Post a Comment