Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dear City of Raleigh,

Sorry for partying.

The girls and I headed to downtown Raleigh this Friday for some summer shenanigans.  It was like college all over again. Meaning, it was awesome and complete shit show.  Here are some snippets for your enjoyment:

- playing power hour while getting ready. (fratmusic.com has ready made powerhour playlists as well as playlists for anything else you could possibly think of. warning though, it will make you want to drink.)

- A: W, you look like a hooker!
W: I AM a hooker! Shut the fuck up!
(side note, this was shouted on the sidewalk at roughly 9:30pm. right in front of people finishing their dinners.)
A: She is not actually a hooker.

20 minutes late and blocks away:
- W: Do you think that guy knows I am a hooker?

Rando: what's your name?
H: James
Rando: That's a boy's name
H: I used to be a man
Rando: You did not!
H: wouldn't you like to know?

H&W: Hey, Chris the Bouncer, for every douchebag you let in this bar, double the cover and split it with us.
Chris: There is no cover.
H&W: Ok, just pay us in shots then.

H: How old are you?
Rando2: 23
H: you look 7
Rando 2: I usually get told I look 12
H: It's probably because of your Justin Bieber haircut.

W: We're lawyers!
T: No, I'm a speech therapist... you're a lawyer!

W: It's my birthday... MONTH! (over and over and over at top volume)

Rando 3: So your group seems pretty fiesty.
A2: You have no idea.
Rando: Who in the group is most fiesty?
A2: You couldn't handle any of us.
Rando: What about the girl in the pink (W)?
A2: Oh, she would eat you for breakfast.
Rando: It's ok I have my friends for backup.
A2: So does she. See the girl in the black and white dress (H?)
Rando: Yeah
A2: You and all of your friends combined couldn't handle either one of them.
Rando: Yeah right.
A2: Ok, don't say I didn't warn you! W, this guy says he can handle you.
W: Awww, bless his heart!

- at some point I dropped my phone, it broke into 5 pieces. A said that I picked up 2 pieces (the back cover and part of the case, not anything that actually had buttons) and walked off. Leaving them to pick up my phone.

- W: That girl you were just talking to was not cute. (She totally was, I was just in a douchey mood I guess)
Rando3: Oh, you mean my friend's wife?
W: Yeah. Not cute.

- A: H is texting people in your phone. Who is M.S. and how do you know him?  He is really concerned about your inebriated state.
W: Bible Study.
A: I'm going to go remove your phone from H.

- (after punching rando 3 for apparently the 3rd time) Rando 3: Ow! you hit hard!
W: It's because I work out.
Rando 3: Do you really?
W: yep! See my muscles! (and then I proceeded to make the entire table feel my muscles)

and finally, the quote of the night:
Rando 3: You're really cute. I'd like you more if you were sober though.



<3 you guys!

-W

No comments:

Post a Comment