Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dear Needstobelockedup,

We had been dating a short while.  We were hanging out one day, and were just chit chatting.  I asked you to tell me something that I didn't know about you.

This is a pretty normal question.  It usually comes with pretty normal responses: I hate peas, my favorite color is red, I have a chicken pox scar.

Nope, not you.  Your verbatim response:

I want to know what it feels like to kill a person.


What.the.EFF!?!?!

Who thinks that?  Who says that?  Seriously, psychopaths. That's who.

And you weren't just joking either.  Turns out your hobby was torturing birds.  And you laughed while you did so.  You apparently only felt bad once, when the poor animal suffered longer than you expected before you bashed its brains in with a hammer.

You do not need a girlfriend.  You need an involuntary commitment at your local mental health facility.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment