Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dear Lenny the Lame

You requested email conversation immediately on eharmony.  I said why not.  Your emails couldn't be less boring.

"How was your weekend. I hung out with friends."

Seriously, dude, take a creative writing class or something.

But maybe you were shy, so I tried to pull some conversation out of you.

Your profile said you were an "office manager,"  so I asked you what field.  You said actually you were studying ophthalmology.  Great I asked.  Where at?  You said "Wake Tech."

Wake Tech is a community college. Not a medical school. Not sure what you were studying there, but it certainly wasn't ophthalmology.  And I was not amused with your deceitfulness that
1. you had a job
and 2. you had any ambition.

A, my friend, put it best when she said, you wouldn't have even gone out with someone like him in high school. So why would you go out with him now.

Good point, A. I didn't.

-W

No comments:

Post a Comment