Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dear Jeff the Freakshow,

You were another eharmony match.  Everytime you opened your mouth on eharmony, you inserted your foot in it.
Exhibit A:
You described yourself as a Christian.  When I asked about your spirituality, you said you didn't believe in any God. Huh?  By definition, then, you aren't a Christian.

Exhibit B:
I asked you to list ten facts about yourself.  You listed that you were an excellent kisser.  That should be a given, but its really kind of weird that you think that is one of the ten most interesting things about you.  Or that i'd take your word for it.  Listen, I've kissed many a fool, making me an excellent judge.  It's kind of like being a lady. If you have to say you are, you aren't.

Exhibit C:
You sent an email to me. It read as follows:

Subject: sigh
Text: you are so beautiful and sexy


Seriously, you fool.  Does this ever work?  I mean c'mon. I closed the match without responding.  Because my response would have been:

subject: sigh.
text: you are neither sexy nor amusing.

And my momma taught me if you can't say anything nice... BLOG ABOUT IT!


Happy Memorial Day!  I'll be at the beach, remembering all our fallen soldiers.

-W

No comments:

Post a Comment