Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dear Plan B (again),

Yesterday, after beach music fest, the party headed out to my friend's pool. So P, myself, and a newfound friend come back to my apt to change into swimsuits and head back out.  While we are changing we let our new friend, C, take a look at the blog.  He is amused, but then off to the pool we go.

 I'm hanging out, talking to some of my new friends, when I saw you talking to C, the guy who 20 minutes ago was reading the blog, unaware that you had already made multiple entries. I did a double take.  What are the ever loving odds that this would happen.  So I call C over and tell him "Omg!  That's plan B! I went out with him! He's on the blog!"

At this point C is like are you sure?  I said yes, I went out on a date with that guy a month ago.  Yep, turns out C was intrigued because Plan B's long-term GIRLFRIEND is one of his friends.  Busted, Plan B.

So I tell C that Plan B has made the blog numerous times already.  I showed him Plan B's number in my phone, and then P and I had to head out to get ready for the next festivity.  And as we walk by Plan B is like Hey Wendy!  Oh, Plan B.  Please stop before you embarrass yourself further.

-W

And for the record, Plan B was not nearly as attractive sans shirt as I thought he would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment