Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dear Glitter Shirt,

You seem like a nice enough guy, so don't take this the wrong way, but I got the distinct impression that you are gay.  As in, not interested in girls.  Maybe in theory you like girls, but nothing about your appearance, your mannerisms, or your conversation suggested that you are actually attracted to women.

here are some examples:
- your shirt, while very trendy, had glittery silvery threading in it. straight guys do not wear glitter. ever.
- your college is known for having a large gay population
- you mentioned how much fun it is to go shopping
- you had way more hair product in your hair than I did
- your mannerisms and expressions reminded me of my sorority sisters. i don't want to date them, as much as I love them.
- you were skinnier than me.  if anyone can make me feel obese, I need to find someone else.
- you checked out the dudes in the bar, more than the girls.  and there were some hot girls there. i know, because one of them was in my pledge class.

So glitter shirt, to make a long story short, I don't think you are interested in me, or my gender.  Best of luck though, with whatever gender you pick.

-W.

1 comment: