Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dear Jason the Weirdo

Ah, Jason the Weirdo. What a hottie. In fact, shortly after meeting him in person I knew we weren't suited for each other in a relationship but I kept answering his calls for the simple fact that he was a hot piece of ass. Every girl should go out with a guy who is totally wrong for her for at least once. This guy was all wrong but oh so right. He had an incredible body and he was actually very smart and funny. So the first time we meet I am wearing jeans and flip flops and homeboy is wearing a sports coat. Ha, oh well. We went out four times total. I'll give a brief summary of this whirlwind. Date two we went out to dinner and he proceeds to tell the waiter we just got engaged. The waiter gets excited and looks at me. I have no idea how to react! Then he tells the waiter I'm going into labor. The whole thing was just crazyness. This isn't what makes him Jason the Weirdo, though. I enjoyed the randomness of it all, actually. After going somewhere else for dessert he kisses me on the way back to the car and it was extremely well played. He was a great kisser and when we got into the car we made out some more. Eventually we make it back to my car and he puts it in park and we make out even more. Suddenly, before I realize it, he's climbing into the passenger seat with me (he has an SUV). It was actually kind of hot, I was into it. 

So the next day we went golfing. I was excited because it was something different. I'm not the greatest golfer but I at least own a set of clubs and a few outfits so I can look legit out there while I'm losing golf balls and tearing up the course. Anyway, we get to the club and we are paired with these other two guys. We set off and I, of course, am doing horribly. Jason the Wierdo is doing pretty good and I have to admit, watching him golf was kind of a turn on. We arrive at the 5th hole and Jason the Weirdo goes "let's go." He turns the cart around and drives us back to the club. Without a word to the two guys we were golfing with-- totally ditched them! We went to lunch and called it a day. (Later that day I went out with Ryan the Playboy, his entry is next).

Three dates down, one to go. This time he invites me to his house. I sort of resist at first but figure what the hell. I can get in some quality make out time with this hottie and see him without his shirt on, why not. So I go over and we're watching tv, of course making out ensues. Let me go ahead and make this statement now. I didn't have sex with him. I haven't had sex with any of these guys. That's not how I roll. Believe me, I deserve a medal for my restraint sometimes but at the end of the day, I don't sleep around. Back to the story. He walks me out and I head home. All the while since I met Jason the Weirdo, we had a healthy texting and phone call situation. It was mutual and we both initiated it. We talked on text about going out for sushi the following week and he mentioned that he had a system migration thing happening at work (he's an IT guy-- I know, that seems weird after how I've described him) so he wasn't sure if he would be able to make sushi. Ok, no problem. I'm flexible and understanding, just keep me in the loop.

So I call him the night before we're supposed to go out because he hasn't confirmed yet and he doesn't answer. No problem, I leave a message. The next day I don't hear anything so I text him around 5pm and ask if we're still on for sushi tonight. No response. Fuck this. Again, in the interest of not wasting the pretty, I hop on gchat and start talking to Jon (I had already been out with him once, but his entry is coming) to find out what he was up to for dinner. Turns out he was getting ready to leave work. So we meet up at a mexican place. I get home and around 9pm I get a text from Jason the weirdo. Here's how it goes down:

J: hey sorry, i took a nap and just woke up
Me: lame
J: blah blah
Me: thanks for the ditch, super cool of you

..... exactly. WTF? So I write him off. Fuck this dude. I don't play games. I think thats the end of him. Clearly, he was not interested in me if he just blew me off like that and didn't even call to try to reschedule. So a couple days later I get a text from him.

J: Hey whats up?
Me: I thought I was blah blah
J: ?

So now I guess he's trying to act like he didn't totally ditch me. I don't understand why, if he wasn't interested, he didn't just say so?? THEN I get another text from him the next week

J: did you move?
Me: no, why?

That's been the end of it, at least for now. Who knows what the hell was going on in his head. As I stated at the beginning, I knew this guy was totally wrong for me and maybe he felt the same way about me, he just wanted to see me with my shirt off


Thursday night I got a text from Jason the Weirdo. This was very unexpected as I haven't heard from him since he asked me if I moved (which didn't make sense anyway). I got a text from him in the evening...

J the W: Hey, how are you?
Me: Hey stranger, what's new?
J the W: Just work, work, work and more work. How about you?
Me: Just living the dream!

And that was it. He continues to be an odd duck.

-H.

No comments:

Post a Comment