Monday, April 18, 2011

Dear Mario the Canadian,

When I walked into Red Room with my friend, P, I immediately noticed you.  You were by far the hottest guy in the room.  And yet there you sat, in a candlelit booth with 3 other big dudes.  No girls were approaching your table and you were not approaching any girls.

So, I assumed you all were gay and on a double date.  I mean, who am I to judge? So P and I got our flirt on with the other guys in the bar, who were in love with us and wanted to buy us drinks too.  I mean, who wouldn't right?  And finally, you grew a pair and approached us. With some sort of pick up line and invited us to come talk to your table.  Since I had already marked you as my potential for the evening, we obliged.

Turns out you boys were some Canadian hockey players in town for a tournament.  Ever the tactful person, I blurted out "but we thought you were gay!"  Haha.  Too funny.  We flirted like crazy and exchanged numbers and realized that the next day we would all be attending the NC State basketball game and then the Hurricanes Hockey Game.  Unfortunately, I was attending the basketball game with my Daddy and sister and stepmom.  However, I did manage to sneak away to y'alls suite for one of the periods and we all got our pictures taken with Mr. Wuf. How awesome.  P and I, in a suite full of 30 Canadian hockey players. Haha.

We met up again at the hockey game, but only for a few minutes, because P had scored us better seats than yours.  You guys wanted to go out, but P had a date that night with another boy...

And P's date with that boy will serve as tomorrow's guest blog entry.

so to be continued...

-W

No comments:

Post a Comment