Monday, April 25, 2011

For the record,

I have gone out on 4 of the 28 dates.  Here is a quick recap:

First there was CPA.  CPA was an accountant from Minnesota.  So, it was kinda like going on a date with my dad (who is an accountant from Minnesota).  Unfortunately, I also got the scoop on CPA from my friend Matt who works with one of CPA's exes.  Turns out CPA only dates doctors and lawyers and has some commitment  issues.  He was a nice enough guy, our date was pretty vanilla, but it was not a trainwreck, so there isn't a whole lot to blog about.

Second, I went out with Matthew the Lawyer.  Matthew is actually very good friends with a college friend, but he knows people I went to law school and also high school with.  We had a good date, nothing super crazy.  He did start in on the sex talk right away so that was a giant red flag.  And then he brought up that he had a nickname for his ahem, privates.  And he went into graphic detail about why it was called what it was called.  Thanks, buddy, but you might want to leave something for the second date?  Anyway, he bailed on me for date two, so I don't think I'll be seeing much of him again.  Being a lawyer was his first strike anyway.

Next was Sergio the Mexican.  We had a good date as well, but Sergio is not even kidding, leaving for a long trip to China.  And then he is interning with Dell in Austin all summer. Seriously, I cannot make this crap up. (For those of you out of the loop, Sam's Club had another girlfriend in China, and sent me to house hunt in Austin- where he was going to take a job at Dell- so he could play house in Raleigh with her).  But Sergio and I had a lot in common, especially a love for travel.  Plus he has that Latin accent which is kind of hot.  And he also speaks German.  So I can talk to him in English or German, but don't understand a word of his native Spanish. Sigh.

Tonight I went out with Brett the Banker.  He is super fratty, which, I find attractive.  He wore seersucker shorts on our date. The DAY after Easter.  Holy fratstar.  He was really nice and sweet and drove from out of town for our date.  Again, I'd go out with him, too.  But sidenote for my family members reading the blog, he owns a house in Reidsville.  Hahaha.  Again, how does this happen to me?!


So that's the rundown so far.    Again, no real trainwrecks, so no need for major blog entries.  I have a date scheduled for Wednesday with Brandon the surfer, and some other guys are coming down the eharmony pipeline.... so stay tuned!

W

No comments:

Post a Comment