Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dear Team,

The final guy from the Great Underwear Contest of 2005 was some random 3L.  It was my birthday party.  None of the roster was at my party, and apparently the bff told me I had to make out with a law student before heading off to law school. Always a people-pleaser, I obliged. 

As for the rest of the guys... here is the weekend recap I gave to the BFF.

Time for the weekend recap.

This Friday night was B’s going away party. Sad to see you go B. So my presence was required. Now Goldfish wanted to see me. I know this because he has been all about me ever since I got over my infatuation with him. So I tell him that I will be at the party and that he may attend. He attends. (With earrings... lose the earrings Goldfish. You are already hot. Do not wear more jewelry than me k thanks)

At this party I am talking with Goldfish when low and behold another fish calls. This would be the Mudcat. So I go outside to talk to the Mudcat. For about 40 minutes. I do not care that Goldfish is inside probably wondering wtf happened to me.

Anyways, Goldfish is now my DD. So we leave the party and him and his friends and I go back to my place to drink and hang out. ATTENTION Goldfish: if your goal of the night is to finally get up enough courage to kiss me (again), you should not bring 3 friends with you, you moron. So after a while, their other friend (the one H made out with) gets home and invites us all over for beer pong. At this point it's 1:30 in the morning and I'm already home. I'm supposed to not be lying to the Mudcat anymore (he wasn't thrilled I drove to Florida to see a rival team/player) so I decide to just stay put. So I walk those guys out.

On the way downstairs past baseball player number 2's place (Neighbor), Goldfish's dumb friend decides to push open his already cracked open door. So there I am, standing there. Now I knew that a few hours ago, two of my sorority sisters had been there. So I'm like "hey, are *** and ***** here?" And one of the many athlete's there that I have never met before in my life goes "No, but ****(Neighbor) your friend is here."
So I'm like oh ass. Here we go again. So I turn to leave and here comes the baseball player #2 (Neighbor). He follows me up to my apartment where I have him play with my dog, watch TV, and in general turn my head away from him trying to kiss me a million times.

Finally my girls get back to his place and find out where I am and who I'm with and place a rescue call and we get back downstairs safe and sound. However I do have to finally give him my real phone number. That will play in this story later…

While at this party I start getting text messages from baseball player numero uno (Sun). Guess he misread the have a nice life memo.

SATURDAY.
I thought Saturday was gonna be a tame night. I did not go out. I stayed in and watched M get drunk. It was highly entertaining. But I mean the party we were supposed to go to was canceled and H was still on her marathon date that included a baseball game (it was the theme of the summer I guess) so we just sat on my balcony and watched cars get towed. Yay Raleigh nightlife.

So anyways, I talked to the Mudcat. One baseball player down. Two to go.

I take M home and arrive back at my apartment at the same time as Neighbor and his crew. He is with some girl. I found it hilarious. He didn't even say hello. His friends walked ahead and were waiting at his door. I was next and then came him and his girl up the stairs behind me. One of his friends (who happens to play basketball too and subsequently is huge and blocked half my stairway causing me to go out of my way to get around him) takes one look at me and yells out "Yo, ****(Neighbor), isn't this the girl you like?"… I could have died. Nothing like your friend saying that in front of the girl you like who happens to be sober and in front of the booty call all at the same time right? Anyways, must not have worked out for him and that girl cause I definitely got a call from him about half an hour later. Call screened.

And then I get home and there is an IM waiting from the Sun: "W, I know this is way out of line but I miss talking to you. Call me tomorrow."

He did not get a call back. And neither did Neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment